Visit the site Economyofthestreet.com for my street photography from the Pentagon area and our documentary film from Belgium. Both areas are located in downtown Freetown and are populated with large numbers of ex-combatants. The site contains visual as well as written material.
- Dead Aid: Why Aid is Not Working and How there is Another Way for Africa’ — Book Review by Thomas Perring
- Liberia: The Violence of Democracy, a book review by Elin Carlsson
- A review of Maria Eriksson Baaz and Maria Sterns book Sexual violence as a weapon of war? Perceptions, prescriptions, problems in the Congo and beyond, by Nadja Piiroinen (2015).
- Things are never going to be the same again? Burkina Faso after the brush-up, by Cristiano Lanzano
- Burundi: after the coup attempt, by Gudrun Sif Fridriksdottir
- To have a coup or not to have a coup…. By Gudrun Sif Fridriksdottir
- Whither Burundi? Violence, protest and the post-Arusha dispensation? By Angela Muvumba Sellström
- Brinkmanship in Bujumbura: a struggle for power at all costs? by Mimmi Söderberg Kovacs