Visit the site Economyofthestreet.com for my street photography from the Pentagon area and our documentary film from Belgium. Both areas are located in downtown Freetown and are populated with large numbers of ex-combatants. The site contains visual as well as written material.
- Popular resistance stopped the coup, by Sten Hagberg
- Burkina Faso: “The return of the Phantoms of the past”, By Sten Hagberg
- Laying foundations for the future — emerging social welfare programs in Southern Africa, book review by Stefan Granlund
- Can you win a war on Facebook? By Simon Turner
- Dead Aid: Why Aid is Not Working and How there is Another Way for Africa’ — Book Review by Thomas Perring
- Liberia: The Violence of Democracy, a book review by Elin Carlsson
- A review of Maria Eriksson Baaz and Maria Sterns book Sexual violence as a weapon of war? Perceptions, prescriptions, problems in the Congo and beyond, by Nadja Piiroinen (2015).
- Things are never going to be the same again? Burkina Faso after the brush-up, by Cristiano Lanzano