- The New Gambia, by Niklas Hultin
- Familiar with Graphic Anthropology? Didn’t think so… by David Johansson
- Ebola: why has the previous existence of Ebola in the Mano river region not been discussed?
- Ebola: How a People’s Science Helped End an Epidemic by Paul Richards. Book Review by Jamie Hitchen
- Flavour was not supposed to die…, by Andrew Jefferson
Category Archives: Statistics
The most challenging notion to take on board in the governance of today’s world is that not all that counts can be counted. We increasingly rely on numbers as shortcuts to information about the world that we do not have … Continue reading